Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Stats and Such

Once upon a time there was a magical class called Statistics. All math is magical of course, but Stats is a type of mathemagic that can be applied to everyday life (which can't be claimed by many areas of math for the average person). This makes Stats interesting on its own, however to add to it we also do cool activities to learn. There's nothing that can help someone learn statistics quite like being stranded in Northern Canada's sub -30 degree temperatures. If you didn't get the message, Stats is a pretty interesting and fun class so far. If I had to rate it I'd give it a 6/7 because nobody is perfect (Batman comes close). If you're wondering why I rated out of 7, then that's a story for another day.

PS: Stats can even relate to the foods you eat! I like to eat bunny shaped crackers (real bunnies not so much...).

1 comment:

  1. Bunny crackers huh? It's good to see that you're enjoying the class so far. I'd give Batman a 9.5 out of 10. Or should I say 6.5 out of 7.

    ReplyDelete